Newsletter by Tokenize Xchange (Vol.215 | Nov 2022)
Free Webinar Series — Crypto Regulations
Together with Chainalysis, Tokenize Xchange will be sharing the latest crypto regulations in this space.
- Date: 17 Nov 2022, Thursday
- Time: 8.00PM SGT
- Registration Link: CLICK HERE
Earn TKX Rewards When You Deposit USDC on Stellar Network
On the heels of adding Stellar USDC to Tokenize Xchange in 2022, we are excited to offer up to 50 qualified users the opportunity to earn TKX for depositing 1,000 USDC on Stellar Network and maintaining their Stellar USDC balance throughout the month.
Learn how you can earn rewards while leveraging the speed, security, and low cost of the Stellar network using one of the world’s fastest-growing dollar digital currencies.
🗓️ Campaign Period: October 31, 00:00 to November 30, 23:59 (SGT)
🔶 How to Participate:
Simply deposit 1,000 USDC via Stellar Network (XLM) and you will receive 1 TKX but limited to the first 50 users on a first-come, first-served basis.
📍 Terms & Conditions
- The campaign period for “Stellar USDC Rewards” runs from 31 October 2022, 00:00 to 30 November 2022, 23:59.
- Only new users or existing users who have never made a deposit USDC on Stellar Network are eligible for Stellar USDC rewards.
- The Stellar USDC rewards are limited to the first 50 users who meet the requirements by depositing 1,000 USDC via Stellar Network.
- Eligible users will receive the TKX credited into their wallets by the end of December 2022.
- All participating users must strictly abide by the Tokenize Xchange Terms of Service.
- Tokenize Xchange reserves the right to change, cancel or modify these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. Please contact us if you have any questions.
What Is Layer 1 Blockchain?
Nowadays, there are a lot of people jumping into the crypto market. But not many of them can fully understand the terms of crypto and blockchain. Hence, Tokenize Xchange — Bitcoin Exchange Platform Singapore will explain the term Layer 1 blockchain, which is commonly mentioned in news and journals.
Cryptocurrencies are subjected to high market risk and volatility despite high growth potential. Users are strongly advised to do their research and invest at their own risk.