The Newsletter by Tokenize Xchange (Vol.148| Aug 2021)
Ethereum’s London Hard Fork is Arriving on 5th August
The London Hard Fork is an Ethereum network upgrade which includes the much-anticipated EIP-1559 will be happening tomorrow. This upgrade makes transactions on Ethereum more efficient by changing block sizes are determined and the how transaction fees work by introducing a hybrid system of base fee and tips.
- Base fee: An algorithmically determined price you pay for a transaction on Ethereum which would be burnt and not kept by miners.
- Tips: Optional fees that you may include to speed up transactions, there fees go to the miners
For this upgrade, Tokenize Xchange will temporarily disable the deposit and withdrawal buttons for ETH and ERC20-related cryptos for 3 hours during the Ethereum’s London hard fork. The Ethereum blockchain’s upgrade is scheduled for block 12,965,000 approximately around 6PM (GMT +8) on 5th August.
Join our Telegram for a Huge Aftershock & TKX Give-away
Welcome August with this astonishing give-away. Receive amazing prizes just by following our Telegram and inviting your friends!
How to participate?
Step 1: Join our telegram channel — https://t.me/tkxannoucement
Step 2: Invite your friends to our Telegram by sending our Invitation Link to them (Optional, for determining winner of Aftershock Laptop)
Step 3: Fill up the Google form — https://forms.gle/QxxHj7Xa5TV5Z9ah9
- ** Note: The Aftershock Forge 15S Give-away is available for SG residence only, international users can still apply for free TKX.
Referrer with the most numbers of referrals (SG residence only):
𝟏 𝐱 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐋𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐨𝐩 (𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 $𝟏,𝟔𝟗𝟓)𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞 𝟏𝟓𝐒 | 𝐑𝐓𝐗 𝟑𝟎𝟓𝟎 + 𝐢𝟓 𝟏𝟏𝟒𝟎𝟎𝐇
For every user who join our Telegram Announcement channel:
𝟏 𝐓𝐊𝐗 (𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐱. $𝟔)
1. Aftershock Laptop rewards is only available for those users residing in Singapore.
2. The Aftershock Laptop is given to the referrer with most number of referrals (Top 3 referrers will be updated Weekly in our Telegram Announcement channel)
3. 1 TKX reward available for users who have KYC-ed, joins the telegram group and submits form
4. Promotion period runs for the month of August — 1st August to 31st August
5. Mulitple submissions will not be allowed (checks will done against tele handles)
Hodlnaut x Tokenize Xchange: Coming Soon this 6th August
Two is always better than one. A surprise is coming this 6th August, stay tuned for further announcements on Tokenize Xchange social media channels.
National Day Upgrades *
Singapore’s 56th Birthday is approaching. To celebrate this meaningful milestone, Tokenize Xchange is happy to announce some of our big Crypto Earn & Dual Earn updates.
1. Introducing new Dual Earn pairs:
Obtain the highest possible reward while satisfying your digital asset risk appetite with Dual Earn. Regardless of market moving higher or lower, users are still able to earn from the crypto rewards.
Two new Dual Pairs will be added to the list from this 9th August:
- TKX-MATIC 12% P.A
- TKX-INJ 33% P.A
2. Adjusted Crypto Earn rates:
Tokenize Crypto Earn allows you to safely deposit your cryptocurrencies with us to earn monthly interests in your crypto.
- APR (Annual Percentage Rate) calculated by simple interest.
- APY (Annual Percentage Yield) that users would get if you use our auto compound feature.
3. Adjusted withdrawal fees:
For USDT, USDC and DAI withdrawal fee will be reduced to 10USDT respectively.
- Applied from 12AM 9th August, 2021.
- All current deposits in earn to be upgraded to this enhanced yield.
- When users deposit when the enhanced yield is live, users can enjoy the higher interest for 1 year so long as you don’t withdraw (even if our interest rates revised later on).
- However, once user has withdrawn from the earn product and user wants to put in again, it would be the latest rate (which might be revised later on).
- All deposits would automatically revert back to the normalized/ revised rate after a 1 year time period.
What Happened to AXS Price Surge?
AXS, the governance token of Axie Infinity, has reached its all-time-high at $49.82 on July 27, rising by 212% in a week. The AXS hype has amazed a lot of crypto traders and investors, and so far, raised the concern of its legitimacy. Is this a good investment, or just a pump and dump project? In this article, Tokenize Xchange would explain the reasons behind AXS price surge and AXS price prediction.
4 Types of Stablecoins
Cryptocurrency market with strong volatility and fluctuation in the short and long term has made many people hesitate to access it. As such, stablecoin has been considered as a bridge to connect crypto space with traditional finance with its stability feature. In this article, we would take a closer look at stablecoins to give you a deeper understanding of what exactly is stablecoin and the four types of stablecoins. Let’s find out with Tokenize Xchange!
When stablecoins are mentioned, most of you might think of Tether (USDT) as the only stablecoin in the cryptocurrency market. But it’s not true! USDT is just one of numerous stablecoins existing in the market that we would introduce to you in this article.
Subscribe to Tokenize Blog
Get updated with our guides, tips, and market news to help you in your investment.