The Newsletter by Tokenize Xchange (Vol.149| Aug 2021)
Webinar ‘How to Play & Earn with Axie Infinity’
Axie Infinity is a digital pet universe where players battle, raise, and trade fantasy creatures called Axies. Axie has a fully player-owned economy allowing players to seamlessly sell and trade their game assets for digital currency.
Learn more about Axie Infinity through the actual gameplay in this Tokenize Xchange exclusive game-streaming webinar with our host Alson Chia: CLICK HERE
Time: 8PM, 19th August, 2021 (SGT)
What to expect from the webinar?
✔️ Earn up to 120 TKX (worth S$720) by referring Tokenize Xchange to new users and attending this webinar!
✔️ AXS lucky draw at the end of the webinar
✔️ A mystery guest will be joining us for the gameplay portion!
Join our Telegram for a Huge Aftershock & TKX Give-away
Welcome August with this astonishing give-away. Receive amazing prizes just by following our Telegram and inviting your friends!
How to participate?
Step 1: Join our telegram channel — https://t.me/tkxannoucement
Step 2: Invite your friends to our Telegram by sending our Invitation Link to them (Optional, for determining the winner of Aftershock Laptop)
Step 3: Fill up the Google form — https://forms.gle/QxxHj7Xa5TV5Z9ah9
- ** Note: The Aftershock Forge 15S Give-away is available for SG residence only, international users can still apply for free TKX.
Referrer with the most numbers of referrals (SG residence only):
𝟏 𝐱 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐋𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐨𝐩 (𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 $𝟏,𝟔𝟗𝟓)𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞 𝟏𝟓𝐒 | 𝐑𝐓𝐗 𝟑𝟎𝟓𝟎 + 𝐢𝟓 𝟏𝟏𝟒𝟎𝟎𝐇
For every user who joins our Telegram Announcement channel:
𝟏 𝐓𝐊𝐗 (𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐱. $𝟔)
1. Aftershock Laptop rewards are only available for those users residing in Singapore.
2. The Aftershock Laptop is given to the referrer with the most number of referrals (Top 3 referrers will be updated Weekly in our Telegram Announcement channel)
3. 1 TKX reward available for users who have KYC-ed, joins the telegram group and submits the form
4. Promotion period runs for the month of August — 1st August to 31st August
5. Mulitple submissions will not be allowed (checks will be done against telegram handles)
Tokenize Xchange will Delist Stable-coin Trading Pairs from 20th August
Important Announcement. From 20th August, 2021, due to regulatory reasons, Tokenize Xchange will delist the following trading pairs on our website:
Please take note that the deposit and withdrawal functions will still be active for the mentioned stable-coins.
The current orders for the above mentioned stable-coins will be cancelled and the funds will be returned to the users’ digital wallets respectively on 20th August 2021.
Tokenize has Partnered with Hodlnaut to #SupportLocal
Singapore has had a tumultuous year and there has never been a better time to support local businesses.
To be a part of the #SupportLocalSG movement while and to provide a friendly and frictionless environment for all cryptocurrency investors here in Singapore, Tokenize Xchange is collaborating with Hodlnaut!
Hodlnaut is a cryptocurrency borrowing and lending platform in Singapore. It allows users to earn up to 10.5% APY on cryptocurrencies such as BTC, DAI, ETH, USDC, USDT, and WBTC.
As strategic partners, Tokenize Xchange will be Hodlnaut’s preferred fiat (SGD) to crypto on-off ramp for digital assets.
In light of National Day, Tokenize and Hodlnaut are offering signup promotions for our new users for 4 weeks (6th August to 3rd September):
For New Tokenize Xchange Users:
- Use Hodlnaut’s referral link
- Sign up and pass KYC
- Deposit 1000 SGD using debit/credit card top-ups or Xfers
- 10 TKX (approximately 50 SGD) credited to your new Tokenize account
For New Hodlnaut Users:
- Use Tokenize Xchange’s referral link
- Sign up and pass KYC
- Deposit at least USD 1000 of a supported cryptocurrency on your first transaction
- An additional 20 USD worth of that cryptocurrency will be deposited into your new Hodlnaut account
“We are thrilled to have our first partnership with local exchange, Tokenize. The collaboration celebrates Singapore-based businesses in the fintech space, which is apt for National Day. I hope that users from both platforms will enjoy the benefits of this partnership.” — Juntao Z. CEO of Hodlnaut
National Day Upgrades *
To celebrate Singapore’s 56th Birthday, Tokenize Xchange is happy to announce some of our big Crypto Earn & Dual Earn updates.
1. Introducing new Dual Earn pairs:
Obtain the highest possible reward while satisfying your digital asset risk appetite with Dual Earn. Regardless of the market moving higher or lower, users are still able to earn from the crypto rewards.
Two new Dual Pairs will be added to the list from this 9th August:
- TKX-MATIC 12% P.A
- TKX-INJ 33% P.A
2. Adjusted Crypto Earn rates:
Tokenize Crypto Earn allows you to safely deposit your cryptocurrencies with us to earn monthly interests in your crypto.
- APR (Annual Percentage Rate) calculated by simple interest.
- APY (Annual Percentage Yield) that users would get if you use our auto compound feature.
3. Adjusted withdrawal fees:
For USDT, USDC and DAI withdrawal fee will be reduced to 10USDT respectively.
- Applied from 12AM 9th August, 2021.
- All current deposits in earn to be upgraded to this enhanced yield.
- When users deposit when the enhanced yield is live, users can enjoy the higher interest for 1 year so long as you don’t withdraw (even if our interest rates are revised later on).
- However, once user has withdrawn from the earn product and user wants to put it in again, it would be the latest rate (which might be revised later on).
- All deposits would automatically revert back to the normalized/ revised rate after a 1 year time period.
5 Things I Wish I Knew Before Joining Axie Infinity
In the previous article, we explained the reasons for the recent dramatic surge of AXS (Axie Infinity tokens). Its popularity and high returns have made crypto investors and traders wonder if they should buy in or not. Hence, if you are an investor who is interested in this emerging token, here are some points to notice before you decide to buy AXS and join the Axie Infinity community.
Beginner Guide: Market Order, Limit Order, and Stop Order
Understanding all basic types of trading orders is one of the top priorities when an investor begins participating in the cryptocurrency market. In this article, Tokenze Xchange will cover the important details and some helpful guidelines about the most common trading order types: market order, limit order and stop order. Let’s see how they are different from each other!
Polkadot — Connecting the Dots to a Blockchain Future
Before reading this article, feel free to check out our easy peasy guide to the blockchain ‘trilemma’: The Blockchain Trilemma
The case of Polkadot is an interesting one. The blockchain isn’t exactly designed to compete with its peers in an increasingly saturated market. On the contrary, it aims to accelerate the wide-spread adoption of blockchain technology through scaling improvements and interoperability — the ability of independent blockchains to co-exist and share crucial data.
The blockchain ‘trilemma’ highlighted the technology’s shortcomings. While networks like Ethereum are decentralised and secure, they suffer from scalability issues. The inability to handle large amounts of transactions at an affordable cost while maintaining decentralisation has rendered blockchain technology unable to compete with its centralised and hence more efficient counterparts (E.g. Visa and Paypal).
This is why Polkadot’s facilitation of interoperability is a significant development in the blockchain and cryptocurrency world. It’s essentially a scalable protocol that allows multiple unique blockchains to operate under a single network, forming a unified decentralised web that can draw on the data of previously isolated blockchains like Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Subscribe to Tokenize Blog
Get updated with our guides, tips, and market news to help you in your investment.